Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
Hotel Antika Zermatt AG
Julen Alois & Moritz
3920 Zermatt - CH
Tel. +41 (0)27 967 21 51
Webdesign, Webdevelopment and Hosting
data protection declaration: https://www.indual.ch/rechtliches/datenschutz
Disclaimer of liability
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness, reliability or quality of the information provided.
Liability claims against the author for material or immaterial damage resulting from access to or use or non-use of the published information, misuse of the connection or technical faults are excluded.
All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
Liability for links
References and links to third party websites lie outside our area of responsibility. No responsibility is accepted for such websites. Access to and use of such websites is at the user's own risk.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
Cookies are small text files that are stored permanently or temporarily in your computer when you visit this website. The purpose of cookies is, in particular, to analyze the use of this website for statistical evaluation and continuous improvement.
In your browser settings you can deactivate cookies partially or completely at any time. If you deactivate cookies, you may not have access to all features of this website.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
Use of Google Webfonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
Use of Google Maps
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
The Hotel Antika sends out info newsletters containing further information, e.g. on updated websites or special offers by email. The emails are generally transmitted in non-encrypted form with the attendant risk that such data may be intercepted and read by third parties. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or our advertising e-mails, please click on the link which appears at all e-mails sent out by us. Hotel Antika uses @mailgun to send the newsletter.
Mailgun Technologies, Inc. 535 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94105
data protection declaration: https://www.mailgun.com/privacy-policy
- according to Article 15 GDPR to obtain information on the personal data concerning you which we process. In particular, you may obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipient to whom your data has been disclosed, the envisaged retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if it was not collected by us, and also the existence of any automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, substantive details of how this works.
- according to Article 16 GDPR to obtain without undue delay the completion of your personal data saved by us or its correction if inaccurate.
- according to Article 17 GDPR to obtain erasure of your personal data saved by us, except where processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- according to Article 18 GDPR to limit the processing of your personal data insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, processing is unlawful but you reject its erasure and we no longer require the data, and you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing of the data according to Article 21 GDPR.
- according to Article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data which you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require it to be sent to another controller.
- according to Article 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent previously given to us at any time. The result of this is that we may no longer continue to process data based on this consent in the future.
- according to Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this purpose you can generally appeal to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at the location of our registered offices.
Your booking data is also processed as follows:
- Your booking data (e.g. title, first name, last name, nationality, language, e-mail address, mobile telephone number, postal address, number of persons, arrival date, departure date, number of nights of stay and any visitor’s tax exemption) are forwarded to Bonfire AG and Zermatt Tourism (either by us or via our electronic booking system).
- Your booking data is recorded in a central database by Bonfire AG and/or Zermatt Tourism. If accommodation providers take part in Zermatt Tourism e-mail marketing, the guest data is likewise stored with the third-party provider «Salesforce» and used as part of the business relationship between the accommodation provider and the guest.
- Your booking data is processed exclusively in Switzerland and the EU.
- Based on this, Zermatt Tourism settles the visitor's tax owed and collects the corresponding amount from the service partners.
- Zermatt Tourism also reports information to the Federal Statistical Office.
- Bonfire AG and Zermatt Tourism grant the police access to the database with booking data so that the police can access relevant booking data for missing persons, for example.
- Zermatt Tourism uses the booking data to collect statistics (in particular regarding occupancy, length of stay, number of arrivals, etc.).
The legal basis for this data processing is the fulfilment of a legal obligation within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 (c) GDPR (billing and collection of visitor's tax/reporting to the Federal Statistical Office) and in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR (granting access to the police/collection of statistics).